CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年3月16日星期一

Klang Parade Performance!

Perform finished!!!
Alamak!!! 1st time used english type blog.... Kanasai.... I am using my uncle computer to typing blog now, dont no why his blog dont have chinese, i think he install all the program again, so that now dont have chinese. New trying to using english typing blog. hehe.... If my sentense got any problem, pls tell me ya! haha... =p

Venue:Klang Parade
Time:5.15m
Program:Chidren Singing Competiton / Mainstream Music Students Perform

I dont 1 say too much! I just want to post up some photo only! Kaka.... It is becasuse i am not good in english, so that i am scared. hha... =p

See Mun

Sean

William


Goh Meng Zhe

主持的情况


这个主持人真的是不顾形象!哈哈。。。


Kiddo


Sean, William, Deborah, Me & Ah Boii


Ah Boii

0 评论: