CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年6月23日星期二

Hostel super star singing competiton

Today is 22th June 2009. Tonight i will become very busy,it is because teacher pua invite me,kwoon meng and zheng jun jie do the "Hostel super star singing competiton "host.haha... very happy teacher will invite us to become a host! thanks teacher pua.

haha... i will talk about today story. Today, whole day im feel very stretch. I dont no how was 2 of my partner feel,same with me? or they still like normal? haha.... But,2 of them is the 1st time who become a host.

Alamak!!! Today i take bath at school ah!!! Kanasai... but, our toilet still ok lah! ^^ Luckyly khai shawan lend me his tower and his shower gel,if no i dont 1 to take bath already, before that my plan is,after the singing competieion only go home take bath de. But,i really betahan my body,cause are very sticky already. So,i must lend the tower and shower gel to somebody. haha... I am feel very shit is,I am dont no how to make up,but i also make up myself. My make up like a shit!!! haha... I will get all the photo with my teacher,than post up here. hehe... than all of u only see my make up like ghost anot! haha...

After the singing competiton,me,teacher and some crew went to eat mamak... I am very hungry,is because I am didnt eat anything before. OMG!!! In the same time,we do a review just now we had do something wrong or whatever. Included me,kwoon meng and zheng jun jie also do a review together. After supper, teacher fetch me go home. Reach home already 11pm++,feel very tired and mengantuk. haha... until 12am++ only sleep,whole day didnt back home,got many things need to keep.

My story is end!!! Pls give me a BIG CLAP!!! Cause im try to type this long long long.... english passage. haha... i never do this before. haha... So... u all must give me a big clap. hehe...

0 评论: