CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年6月20日星期六

在学校学Create Blog

20th June 2009. Today,may be i need try to write english post. It is because,im feel i must try it. If i got wrong for grammar or whatever lah!!! All of my friends,must tell me oh!!!

Today when im after school,i will leave at school to learn Create Blog. OMG!!! haha... All of u know y im said OMG!!! It is because they teached us create that blog is blogger. Im using blogger now. haha... Im using blogger already have 2 years ago. I also dont no i went there for what,may be can said,went there to learn something special. haha....

Any way, i will thanks for all Taylor collage students to attend this activiti the students teach us this type of things. haha...

Thanks 4 my friend father,jian ching fetch me go home. haha....

0 评论: